IT Business Relationship Manager required by international organisation reporting to the Head of GIS Business Partnering, the GIS Business Relationship Manager has the overall responsibility of serving as the strategic interface between assigned business area for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management, and relationship management.
Based in central London our client is offering an exceptional package for this role including a salary c £48K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays offered as a twelve month FTC.
IT Business Relationship Manager – Skills & Experience
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Prince 2 Foundation
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Demonstrable experience, operating in a large complex international organisation including
- Working in a Strategy team
- Developing and implementing strategies for complex international organisations.
- Creating and delivery on-going GIS roadmaps.
- Defining and setting GIS service sourcing strategies.
IT Business Relationship Manager – the role..
GIS Business Relationship Manager role is located within the GIS Strategy team, whose purpose is to align Information Architecture components with the business priorities and ensures that company resources are deployed appropriately to fulfil approved demand. This will ensure understanding of business priorities, support strategic & innovative thinking, filter customer demand and manage expectations on development and delivery of Information Service.