Head of Cyber Security required to provide global Cyber Security leadership and subject matter expertise in support of the wide-ranging global information governance requirements by our client, aligning to the overall risk management approach.
The Head of Cyber Security leads a team of Cyber security professionals. Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Security, a related subject or equivalent experience.
Based in either central London or Manchester our client is offering an exceptional package for this role including attractive salary + bonus plus exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays.
Head of Cyber Security – Key Skills and Experience
- Information Security qualification – (e.g. CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 Implementer or equivalent experience)
- ITIL and Prince 2 Foundation or equivalent experience.
- Higher level ITIL and/or Prince 2 qualification
Head of Cyber Security also requires the following experience:-
- Significant professional IT security experience in a corporate setting (ideally in a second line of defence role).
- Experience of leading successful IT Security Teams/functions.
- Familiar with information security frameworks such as, SANS Top 20 CSC, OWASP, ISO27001, CyberEssentials or other similar frameworks.
- Experience of addressing a wide range of IT security challenges.
- Experience of building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and senior colleagues
- Experience of developing and implementing IT security strategies, objectives and plans
The role can be based out of either London, Manchester or Warsaw and there is travel required as part of the role.
Apply now for further information regards our client based in London offering an exceptional package for this role including attractive salary + bonus plus exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org