Lead Business Analyst required to join a rapidly expanding and challenging Business Change team in a leading financial organisation.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £40k to £55K and an excellent range of benefits.
As Lead Business Analyst, you will help to deliver the change agenda through a portfolio of projects, programmes and business change. You will ensure that changes provide our clients and customers with improved products to maintain the companies leading position in the market.
The role is wide ranging and will provide the successful candidate with experience in all areas of the organisation, its clients and third parties.
Lead Business Analyst – Key skills and experience
- Ability to understand complex processes, identify problems and support the business in generating solutions & improved processes
- Excellent communication skills,
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Can demonstrate business improvement tools and techniques including; requirements gathering, facilitation, process mapping, analysis, and continuous improvement
- Lean, Six Sigma, Requirements Gathering or other change related qualifications would be desirable
- You will need to be a fast learner, adaptable and dedicated in order to cope with a broad & challenging role
Lead Business Analyst needs to be client focused with excellent interpersonal and communications skills to support and a series of clients undergoing a broad range of organisational business improvement and change.
Projects include Regulatory projects, internal improvement programmes, client on-boarding programmes and opportunities will be available to work with our newest clients
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding company with the opportunity to further develop your career in an environment that works hard to further develop your skills and breadth of experience at all levels and stages of assignments.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in an exciting global organisation, where our client is offering a competitive salary to £55k and an excellent range of benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org