PMO Manager required by international organisation responsible for supporting all aspects of our clients best practice regarding project management for a range of HR system related Business Change Projects.
PMO Manager opportunity is based in central London and our client is offering an exceptional package for this role including a salary to c£35K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays.
PMO Manager Knowledge and Experience
- Ideally multi-year experience of working in a programme management office supporting business change programmes/programmes that impact across multiple functions / business areas and regions.
- Demonstrable ability to organise and prioritise tasks to deliver agreed outputs to the required standards, on-time.
- Able to demonstrate the ‘soft-side’ of programme management and has experience of communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ideally experience of SharePoint site maintenance and design.
- Ideally experience of using SAP for payments, forecasting and reporting.
- Professional programme or project management qualification(s), such as APMP, PRINCE2, MSP.
PMO Manager Accountabilities:-
- Supporting Workstream leads, the Programme Director and Manager to define and implement the programme governance framework and create the strategies for effective planning, monitoring and delivery of the programme, proactively suggesting and implementing improvements where appropriate.
- Establishing excellent standards of information management to ensure that the programme risk register, benefits realisation plan and business case are updated by the Programme Director / Manager and are aligned with programme status.
- Implementing a formal change management process to keep the programme on track with business case objectives and more widely support the overall integrity and coherence of the programme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PMO Manager to join an international organisation on a 12 month FTC based out of central London with a great work/life balance and professional working environment. In return our client is offering an exceptional package for this role including a salary to c£35K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays. Apply now and we will make contact to discuss this opportunity further.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com