Project Manager required with a thorough knowledge of Project Management with at least 2 years’ experience in an online multi-tier application development environment to be responsible for managing the full lifecycle of multiple software projects in a financial services environment.
Based in Bradford in an easily accessible site commutable from Leeds, Manchester and Lancashire our client is offering an excellent salary to £50k + Car allowance c£4K, 10% Bonus & excellent benefits and a fantastic career opportunity.
Project Manager – Skills and Experience:
- Solid Project Management experience in online software development through the full project life cycle including: project initiation through project planning and estimation, budgeting, scheduling, design, development, testing, training and implementation.
- Previous experience in cloud based technologies is essential.
- Excellent skills in MS Office programs with the ability to produce appropriate documentation in support of projects including project plans, RAID logs, resourcing plans, budgets, status reporting and standard project communications
- Commercially aware and the ability to create project business cases, manage the associated budget in line with the expected business benefits
- Experience of both Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
- Understands and has experience of digital technology mobile and web applications, ideally within an ecommerce environment
- Strong background in Agile development techniques alongside broad awareness/experience of wider development methodologies
- Knowledge of website design, build and deployment including SEO
- Proven experience of software systems integration projects
- Experience of application development projects ideally within a financial services and/or Regulatory portfolio
- Degree educated with a strong academic record
- Project Management qualification (Prince2, PMI)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company and further develop your career within an established financial services organisation. Based in Bradford easily accessible from Leeds, Manchester and Lancashire our client is offering an excellent salary to £50k + Car allowance c£4K, 10% Bonus & excellent benefits for the skills and experience required for this position.
Apply now to Elaine Hallworth and she will contact you further details and the opportunity to discuss your next career move.