Senior Project Manager required by prominent North West based company to manage the delivery of major IT projects / multiple medium sized projects. These projects often involve multiple third parties, delivery by resources in multiple locations/countries, changes to multiple IT systems and the introduction, removal or modification to technical architecture together with significant business change.
Senior Project Manager will be joining a leading north west based company working in an international supplier environment with a great cultural setup appointed will be rewarded with an excellent salary to £60k pa plus a £7.5k car allowance.
Senior Project Manager – Skills / Qualifications/ Experience:
- Minimum 8 years IT industry experience
- Minimum 5 years project / programme management experience including planning, reporting, budgetary and issue/risk management
- Business knowledge (retail sector)
- Project management tools and processes
- Strong knowledge across a variety of SDLC methodologies (e.g. waterfall and agile) and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills both with internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers.
Senior Project Manager – Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Provide sustained project delivery management and assurance across a broad range of application and infrastructure projects, including
- Provide sustained financial management and control of the project, including
- Actively communicate and engage with stakeholders and senior users at all levels of the organisation up to CxO level where required
- Provide coaching and guidance to other team members
This is an excellent career opportunity, based in the north west of England easily accessed from Liverpool, Manchester and the surrounding areas and offering an attractive package c£60K + Bonus & Benefits. Please don’t delay in applying – for further information about the role and client please forward your CV to Steve Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment and she will call to discuss the client in more detail.