Technical Project Manager required to join a global organisation responsible for leading the operational planning and delivery of a technically focused project, including resources to ensure achievement of the required impact/margin/timeliness.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation based in a central Manchester location the role is offered as an initial 12 month fixed term contract which is likely to extend to 18 months with benefits including 32 days holidays + Bank Holidays, a generous pension scheme (c20% Employer contribution), flexible working, interest-free travel season ticket loan, subsidised Restaurant amongst other benefits.
Technical Project Manager role is responsible for managing a major project to migrate our clients’ existing Sharepoint systems to Sharepoint online.
Technical Project Manager Essential skills and experience:-
Technical Project Manager must be able to demonstrate experience, in a large complex international organisation of:
- Technical Project Delivery
- MOSS 2007, SharePoint
- Experience of migrating Sharepoint
- Ideally Degree qualified
- SharePoint 2007/2010/2013
- Ideally Prince 2 Foundation/Practitioner
- Ideally ITIL V3 Foundation/Expert Level
Technical Project Manager – Key Responsibilities:
Technical Project Manager indirectly manages a project delivery team through matrix management consisting of in house staff, contractors and external suppliers.
This role will collaborate across technical teams in London, Manchester, Poland & India as well as 3rd party suppliers.
The Technical Project Manager needs to:
- Ensure clarity of what is in and out of scope for the project during various phases.
- Work with the Business Analyst to ensure quality documentation that clearly articulates deliverables for those phases.
- Ensure appropriately robust project development and scoping, including costs, risks, governance, tolerances and quality.
- Work with the PMO Manager to ensure that financials are up to date and accurate
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a broad range of senior stakeholders, programme/project sponsor(s), end user(s), suppliers’ and contractors’, to facilitate the smooth running of the project and ensure alignment of interests.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation with a fantastic work/life balance – based in a central Manchester location. Working on an initial 12 month fixed term contract (likely to extend to 18 months) you will receive fantastic benefits including 32 days holidays + Bank Holidays, a generous pension scheme (c20% Employer contribution), flexible working, interest-free travel season ticket loan, subsidised Restaurant amongst other benefits. Apply now to discover more about the role to our Senior Consultant – Elaine Hallworth.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org