Our client a national organisation located conveniently between Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside requires an experienced Project /Programme Manager and are offering an attractive package c£68K + Bonus & Benefits.
Senior Project Manager – skills experience include:
– IT industry experience, including planning, reporting, budgetary and issue/risk management
– Business knowledge of a commercial environment i.e. finance, retail, and/or telco sectors preferable
– Knowledge of project management tools and processes
– Knowledge across a variety of SDLC methodologies (e.g. waterfall and agile) and best practices
– Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
– Experience of managing IT 3rd party suppliers and partners both on and offshore
Senior Project Manager – responsibilities
Senior Project Manager will provide sustained project delivery management and assurance across a broad range of application and infrastructure projects. and setting up the overarching project governance for each project; liaising with all parties to ensure that the defined processes are embedded and adhered to. They will drive the planning process to develop high level plans for the whole project, and mid-level and detailed plans for each stage/work stream, identifying activities, tasks, dependencies and milestones. Securing internal and external IT resources required for each project is essential as is the ability to manage and track progress (across all teams involved) and budget from concept to closure
This is an excellent career opportunity, to join an exciting, fast moving organisation undergoing sustantbased in the north west of England and offering an attractive package c£67K + Bonus & Benefits.
Apply now – for further information about the role and client please forward your CV to Elaine Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment and he will call to discuss the client in more detail.