Urgent vacancy – Programme Manager required reporting into the Programme Director for HR Transformation, to manage a critical strand(s) within an HR Programme for our client (an international organisation) currently implementing an HR ‘Fit for Purpose’ programme as a key part of its People and Organisation strategy.
Based in central London our client is offering an exceptional package for this role offered as a 12 month FTC. Including a salary c £66K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days & bank holidays.
Programme Manager Key skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of leading and successfully managing large (£-multi-million) programmes for a multi-national organisation with considerable global reach OR managed programmes of considerable scale and complexity
- This should include procuring and managing third party supplier and partner arrangements (on a case-by-case basis).
- Demonstrates experience of BOTH the ability to plan, structure and manage the ‘hard scope’ of a programme that delivers tangible outputs (eg documents, systems, assets) AND the ‘soft scope’ of engaging people and managing effective change (eg communications, skills, resource change, benefits realisation).
- Experience of managing the programme roll out of SAP SuccessFactors
- Degree level qualification or equivalent professional experience
- Professional programme management qualification(s), such as Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner, or equivalent programme qualification (MPA / PMI, etc).
The strands of the programme could include:
- Continued roll out of a centralised, global database for all of HR information (SAP SuccessFactors). Includes instant access to accurate and up-to-date information supported by simplified and standardised processes
- Global HR Shared Services – set up, adoption and running of an HR Shared Services centre aimed at lowering cost and improving customer experience
- Pre- Appointment Screening – improving compliance and diligence in pre-appointment screening service and will include implementation of a new global partnership service
These are all critical investment backed projects aimed at reducing cost, improving customer experience and increasing efficiency. They are global in their nature, meaning you have an opportunity to work with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, and lead the programme to achieve its intended aims.
Based in central London in exceptional offices our client is offering an exceptional package for this role offered as a 12 month FTC – including a salary c £66K + bonus plus exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays.
CV deadline is 12th August so apply immediately and we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail.