Project Manager with business change experience is required by a dynamic and commercially focused professional services organisation based in central Leeds. This senior Project Manager role will be responsible for the overall coordination, control, execution and delivery of key business development and strategic growth projects.
This is an exciting and challenging Project Manager role in a positive environment with the opportunity to work at a senior level to drive business change, process improvements and enhance customer satisfaction.
In return you will receive a generous and competitive reward package – including a salary of up to £50K/£55K plus excellent bonus and benefits
Project Manager – Key skills & experience
· Qualification in project management and evidence of exposure to leading a diverse range of projects and work streams.
· Experience of Agile is highly desirable.
· Credibility to manage relationships with senior and diverse stakeholders.
· Expert planning, judgment and analytical skills including financial cost benefit analysis and reporting
· Strong understanding of business functions and structures, with experience of working with IT teams on complex projects.
· Excellent interpersonal and situational leadership skills with a customer centric approach.
Please forward your CV to us and contact our dedicated Account Manager Elaine Hallworth to discuss the Business Project Manager role in more detail.