Global Head of HR Systems required by international organisation responsible for the operational support and management of our client’s global HR systems.
Based in central London our client is offering an exceptional package for this role offered as a 12 month FTC. Including a competitive salary + bonus plus exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays.
Global Head of HR Systems – Key skills and experience:
· Proven ability to drive change agenda forward
· Hands on effective Programme and Project Portfolio Management
· Senior stakeholder management
· Projects with complex multiple changes including business processes and financial /management reporting
· SuccessFactor implementations
· Managing teams overseas
· Project management skills and qualification. Either:
· Formal Project Management or;
· PRINCE 2 or equivalent
· Formal professional qualification
Global Head of HR Systems – accountabilities include:
· delivery of an effective operational support service to all employees, line managers and HR staff
· ensuring the functional capability of our clients global HR systems continue to be aligned with business needs.
· Taking delivery of the configuration of the programme team responsible for its initial implementation
· Through your knowledge of how our clients systems can / do connect together, you’ll have the opportunity to take a strategic view about HR systems and how they need to be deployed to work effectively in a global environment.