Head of Cyber Security required to provide global Cyber Security leadership and subject matter expertise in support of the wide-ranging global information governance requirements by our client, aligning to the overall risk management approach.
The Head of Cyber Security leads a team of Cyber security professionals. Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Security, a related subject or equivalent experience.
Based in either central London or Manchester our client is offering an exceptional package for this role including attractive salary + bonus plus exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays.
Head of Cyber Security – Key Skills and Experience
- Information Security qualification – (e.g. CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 Implementer or equivalent experience)
- ITIL and Prince 2 Foundation or equivalent experience.
- Higher level ITIL and/or Prince 2 qualification
Head of Cyber Security also requires the following experience:-
- Significant professional IT security experience in a corporate setting (ideally in a second line of defence role).
- Experience of leading successful IT Security Teams/functions.
- Familiar with information security frameworks such as, SANS Top 20 CSC, OWASP, ISO27001, CyberEssentials or other similar frameworks.
- Experience of addressing a wide range of IT security challenges.
- Experience of building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and senior colleagues
- Experience of developing and implementing IT security strategies, objectives and plans