Technical Business Analyst required by our client an international organisation who will be accountable and responsible for the delivery of Business Analysis, requirements gathering for new GIS demand and reporting within the Strategy team.
Technical Business Analyst role can be based out of either Manchester or London and our client is offering an exceptional package for this role including a salary to c £48K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays.
Technical Business Analyst – Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience of working in a Business Analyst role supporting business change programmes that impact across multiple functions / business areas and regions.
- Demonstrates the ability to organise and prioritise tasks to deliver agreed outputs to the required standards, on-time.
- Understands the ‘soft-side’ of Business Analysis and has experience of communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven leadership experience including developing relationships with different areas of the business, building collaborate relationships and tenacity to drive projects forward.
- Experience of working in a BA role in the not-for-profit, public and private sectors.
- Excellent experience of Microsoft Office (and O365) applications including SharePoint, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience using tools such as EA, Jira and Confluence.
Technical Business Analyst – Experience
- Producing Analysis documents
- Managing Risk
- Communicating and Influencing
- Planning and Organising:
- Analysing Data and Problems
- Professional Business Analysis certification, aligned to BCS or IIBA – ESSENTIAL
- BCS Business Analysis Diploma, IIBA CBAP or CCBA certified, Lean – Green belt – DESIRABLE
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international organisation working as a Technical Business Analyst – the role can be based out of either Manchester or London and our client is offering an attractive package including a salary to c £48K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays.