HRIS Operations Manager required by international organisation responsible for the operational support and management of our client’s global HR systems.
Currently, the HR system comprises a Learning Management System, an e-Recruitment system and a Performance management system. All these systems are being incorporated into the SAP based HR system called Success Factors and you will be involved in the programme to roll out the system internationally.
HRIS Operations Manager – Key Skills Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong Project management skills and qualification – either formal project management and/or PRINCE 2 or equivalent experience
- Experience of managing small technically oriented teams.
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience of working in a complex, global organisation.
- Broad knowledge of operational HR processes.
- Experience of supporting and/or implementing SaaS HR systems (ideally SAP SuccessFactors)
- Leading a team supporting core HRIS, learning management and e-recruitment systems.
HRIS Operations Manager – Opportunities & Challenges:
The HRIS Operations Manager is responsible for managing all BAU HRIS services:
- Manage the HRIS team to ensure that all support tickets are resolved in line with agreed service levels.
- Together with the HR Vendor Manager, actively manage third party systems providers, conduct regular service reviews and in general ensure that these providers are fulfilling their contractual commitments.
- Manage periodic upgrades to the LMS and e-Recruitment systems.
- Ensure HRIS team have the right mix of skills to provide an effective support service to employees, line managers and HR staff across the global organisation.
- As part of the global rollout, develop, implement and manage an operational management framework and support processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international organisation working as HRIS Operations Manager based out of central London working in a professional company with a flexible work/life balance ethos. Who are offering an attractive package including a salary to £48,300 + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%), 32 Days plus bank holidays, and an interest free travel season ticket loan.
This role is being offered as an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract – Apply now for further details from our Senior Consultant Elaine Hallworth.