Process Improvement Consultant / Manager required by global organisation to work closely with the HR systems team, wider HR community and global stakeholders to implement simplified and standardised core processes to support the introduction of a Global HR system (SuccessFactors) and transfer of activities to a Shared Services centre on a global business transformation programme.
Process Improvement Consultant / Manager role can be based out of either Manchester or London and our client is offering an exceptional package for this role including a salary to c £48K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE – Process Improvement Consultant / Manager
- Ability to document processes and procedures, particularly using Visio
- Significant experience in process design / improvement
- Experience of defining processes for system automation/development
- Experience of working with SuccessFactors / cloud based HR solutions
- Experience of delivering processes into shared services models
- Strong use of Microsoft office applications, including ability to analyse data and create easy to use templates
- Senior stakeholder engagement and communication
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Process/Quality/continuous improvement qualification such as lean, six sigma
- Experience of working in a global organization, ideally a non profit
A critical part of this Process Improvement Consultant / Manager role will be to streamline the detailed processes and workflows delivered by the system and the new shared services team, while ensuring required localisations and business rules are understood, documented and delivered. This includes validating that the global process already defined is fit for purpose for each region/country, automated where possible and designing/further developing any ‘off system/manual’ processes and tools to ensure seamless delivery of core HR processes.
Supporting the deployment of the new system via production of clear process documentation, procedures, templates and guidelines will be key to success in this role. Ensuring processes are in control, with reportable metrics as well as identifying opportunities for continuous improvement is also key.
Accountabilities – Process Improvement Consultant / Manager
- Design the detailed processes: configuration, workflows and business rules to be delivered by the HR system
- Identify where local/regional variations are (legitimately) required – working with the wider change programme to support operation/delivery model changes
- Identify and develop solutions to address business problems and deliver standardisation, efficiencies and controls – removing non value add activities where possible
- Design and document off system/manual processes – ensuring procedures are documented to standard via process manager/analysts with templates and guides.
Process Improvement Consultant / Manager role is based on an initial 12 month fixed term contract and can be based out of either central Manchester or London. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation working on one of their largest and complex transformation programmes. In return our client is offering an exceptional package including a salary to c £48K (including £3k London allowance) + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and a flexible working environment plus 32 Days (plus bank) holidays and interest free travel season ticket loans. CV deadline 11th January so apply online ASAP for further information.