Solution Architect with extensive experience of managing and coordinating the development and delivery of technical solutions, including applications or services across using agreed standards and methodologies is required by an exciting commercial national located in Merseyside. The Solution Architect requires an understanding of Business Engagement, Stakeholder Management as well as Project Delivery in a commercial environment. They are offering an attractive package c£66K+ Bonus & Benefits plus the opportunity to work in a dynamic fast-moving and very rewarding IT Solution delivery role for a national organisation.
Solution Architect – Key skills and experience
- Strong understanding of a commercial online environment including possibly finance, retail, telco, or utility environments and industry trends
- Experience of effectively managing change in a fast moving environment
- Broad experience in IT preferably within a commercial environment i.e. finance, retail, telco, or utility industries
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experienced in architecture frameworks e.g. TOGAF, & POET.
- Collaborative; ability to develop strong relationships within company departments to show great teamwork.
- Confident, sociable and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide variety of stakeholders
Solution Architect – Responsibilities
- Establish strong relationships with Business Subject Matter Experts
- Champion IT processes
- Manage and coordinate with BA and technical and development leads internal and external
- Support the business analyst in to deliver change Innovation
- Liaise with the Business Analyst to understand business requirements in order to document the functional spec. Conduct a gap analysis with the BA to identify those requirements that cannot be met.
- Facilitate and or attend design workshops with technical design teams and SMEs where required to support the creation of a technical specification
- Responsible for reviewing the Technical specification and ensuring that there is clear traceability across requirements and raising and resolving any gaps before progressing to build.
This is an excellent career opportunity, based in the north west of England easily accessed from Liverpool, Manchester and the surrounding areas and offering an attractive package c£70K + Benefits. Apply now for further details.