Solution Architect required with the chance to work on interesting and forward thinking projects that will not only utilise your technical expertise but also challenge and develop your skills and experience.
Our client is easily accessed from Bradford, Leeds, Bingley, Harrogate and Preston areas and is offering an excellent salary plus excellent benefits including bonus, pension and a fantastic career opportunity with realistic progression opportunities and a technical training & development programme.
We are looking for proven skills and experience working within a similar environment or someone who is able to demonstrate experience in a role that has required significant IT architecture interaction and looking for the next step in your career.
Solution Architect – Key skills and experience:
You will have skills, experience and qualities in some of the following areas:
- Ability to engage internal and external stakeholders building confidence and trust
- Demonstrable experience of delivering complex technical solutions and concepts to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of eCommerce architecture and strategies
- Technical expertise in Microsoft stack: SQL, .Net, C#, Citrix and Microservices
- Forward thinking and innovative approach
Solutions Architect – Key responsibilities
Responsible for developing solution designs for business systems, providing architectural direction to teams across the wider IT function. The role will see you participate in defining technical strategies and overseeing their successful implementation.
The 3 key areas that you will contribute towards:
· Developing Solution Designs: Here you will own the ‘big picture’ and the full end-to-end solution encompassing functional and non-functional requirements.
· Architectural Direction: Inputting into enterprise architecture strategies and implementation as well as embedding principles and architectural thinking into our development teams
· Implement Technical Strategy: Managing the level of technical debt to support long-term and sustainable development along with enabling incremental and iterative development.
You will be the first point of contact for developers seeking technical and/or architectural guidance during development projects and therefore it is important that you are able to demonstrate coaching and mentoring skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-moving global FS organisation who value career development offering a competitive salary & Excellent Benefits including in return to join an expanding dedicated team with some exciting projects in a commercially driven sector. Apply now for further information from our Senior Consultant.