Director of Marketing for Cultural Engagement required by an international organisation working with all stakeholders worldwide to design a new, integrated structure and function for marketing across the whole group, taking a high-level strategic overview to ensure a positive image of the organisation’s brand. This will start with a review of the impact of a Marketing Excellence Project which ended in September 2018 and the effectiveness of the new organisational design for marketing.
Director of Marketing for Cultural Engagement is based out of London and our client is offering an exceptional package for this role including a salary of £60k – £72K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays.
Director of Marketing for Cultural Engagement – Key Skills & Experience
- Considerable experience in organisational marketing leadership role covering multiple markets in relevant geographical areas.
- Ability to lead teams within a global matrix structure to deliver planned outcomes.
- Extensive skills and knowledge of use of market and customer insight, to drive product and service design and to deliver marketing campaigns
- Proven experience of high level stakeholder management
- Ability to develop digital capability
- Possession of relevant CIM professional marketing qualifications
The post holder will report to the Director of Strategy and Marketing to ensure consistent global standards, processes and capability. As a member of the Senior Marketing Leadership Team in the UK, you will develop effective global networks to ensure that the team works with other Strategic Business Units and marketing teams worldwide to guarantee a consistent and engaging customer experience for all audiences. The Director of Marketing must be able to work with a high level of autonomy, creating new and innovative marketing solutions that have a measurable impact on business success.
Director of Marketing role is based out of London and our client is offering an exceptional package for this role including a salary of £60k – £72K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays.
This role is offered on an initial 3 Year Fixed Term Contract