Senior Java Developer required by specialist software house developing specialised, complex web applications for both UK-based and internationally-based clients and in doing so, deliver dedicated software. They are looking for a knowledgeable individual with experience working on an object oriented application using Java.
Java Developer will join as a senior developer in a friendly and hardworking team based in Chester, Cheshire – who offer an exciting range of technical challenges at all levels and in return are paying a competitive salary to £55K + Bonus and Benefits.
Java Developer – Key skills & Experience
- Experience with Java
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Hibernate
- Confident talking and communicating
- Comfortable learning new things
- A desire to learn new technologies and skills
As a Senior Java Developer – you will also be expected to talk with customers, implement application changes, perform support tasks, assist in go-lives, perform product demonstrations, get involved with project management and assist in other areas of IT outside of development.
Java Developer – Key tasks
- Perform development tasks as per the release cycle
- Assist with customer questions
- Assist with the installation of the software at customer sites
- Participate in site visits when required
- Perform demonstrations of the product if required
- Shape the direction of the product
There will be an occasional requirement to travel to customer sites around the world, so a valid passport will be required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a close knit team, working in central Chester in an interesting dynamic and forward thinking organisation working on cutting edge development in a high tech environment. In return the Java Developer will enjoy a competitive salary to £55K + Bonus & Benefits, a stimulating working environment and the opportunity to add new skills to your career experience.