Change Governance Analyst/Manager required to join the Finance team of an international organisation, helping to manage the day-to-day management of a newly implemented change control process in a dynamic and evolving environment.
This exciting opportunity is based in central Manchester yards from a central railway network and offers an attractive remuneration package includes a salary to £30,000 p.a. + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Change Governance Analyst/Manager will have the opportunity to work in a global environment making recommendations for improvements to the process and will need significant knowledge and experience in the technical specialist area of financial governance and control. Finance Change Governance Manager will need to build instant credibility based on their experience and understanding of global financial systems.
Change Governance Analyst/Manager – Key skills and experience
- Experience of influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to translate complex proposals into language that ensures approval at board level, and compliance at implementation.
- Ability to influence strategy and ensure alignment with global strategic aims.
- Experience of Microsoft tools including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Excellent command of English
- Sound knowledge of Global Finance Systems and experienced of aligning these to local/regional business need.
- Ability to work remotely, with flexibility, independence and initiative in a globally dispersed team
- Knowledge of project management/change management documentation
Change Governance Analyst/Manager – main opportunities/challenges
- Introduce new governance and control measures and help these to become established
- Help to develop a culture of continuous improvement where change is well managed
- Influence the strategy and policy for finance governance by managing a new governance and change control process for all Finance process and systems changes
- Ensure that process controls and procedures work across global finance teams
- Oversee a central change tracker for finance to hold information, analysis and decisions
- Report on regular basis to the Finance Change Board and other stakeholders on the status and progress of all changes.
- Organise the governance process for finance changes
The attractive remuneration package includes a salary to £30,000 p.a. + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays.