Global Process Owner (Finance) required for our international client, to be a part of the Corporate FP&A team and work closely with the key Finance stakeholders on the design and delivery of changes to the Allocations and FP&A processes as part of our clients Finance Programme.
Global Process Owner will be based out of our client’s offices in London and offers a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting Financial Innovation programme in a multicultural environment. They are offering a salary up to £45K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays based on an 18 month FTC.
Global Process Owner Finance – Essential Skills
- Experience of financial planning and management reporting processes within an international organisation.
- Experience in process improvement, process mapping, developing RACI charts and KPIs, controls & risks.
- Analytical skills/experience.
- Experience in Project Management
- Operating in international and multi-cultural organisations.
- Flexibility, independence and initiative to perform successfully in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience of managing a diverse group of stakeholders in multiple locations.
- Experience of Microsoft tools including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, MS Project and Sharepoint.
Projects & Contracts Process Assurance Owner – Desirable Skills
- Experience of SAP
- Use of six sigma
- Experience in data management and integrity.
This is a new role providing the full range of process design and delivery activities as part of the Finance Innovation Programme.
The main opportunity and challenge for the project is to simplify, streamline and standardise global finance processes and controls that help to achieve the benefits of the Finance Innovation Programme. This is both an opportunity and challenge to standardise and reduce the excessive number of processes currently being operated.
The role will develop fit for purpose, lean processes and gain buy in from numerous stakeholders and process users, ensuring end to end improvements are achieved.