Process Assurance Owner for Projects & Contracts opportunity with our international client, to work closely with the Global Process Owner on the design and delivery of changes to the global projects and contracts processes as part of their Finance Innovation Programme.
Projects & Contracts Process Assurance Owner – Essential Skills
- Ideally experience/appreciation of financial process improvement, process mapping, developing RACI charts and KPIs, controls & risks.
- Analytical skills/experience.
- Experience in Project Management
- Operating in international and multi-cultural organisations.
- Experience of managing a diverse group of stakeholders in multiple locations.
- Experience of Microsoft tools including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, MS Project and Sharepoint.
- Excellent communication skills – experience of conveying complex information in an easy to understand way.
Projects & Contracts Process Assurance Owner – Desirable Skills
- Experience of SAP
- Use of six sigma
- Experience in data management and integrity.
The role will contribute to the delivery of the process workstream outputs that form a significant part of the overall outputs of the Finance Innovation Programme. Their work will enable the achievement of important benefits and improvements to the effectiveness and efficiency of the global finance team.
This includes the effective management of the deliverables from design through delivery, implementation and transition to BAU. The role holder must have well developed communication and influencing skills as they will be required to work with the wider finance and operational communities across the globe to ensure that outputs are fit for purpose, meet the requirements of
This is both an opportunity and challenge to standardise and reduce the excessive number of processes currently being operated.
The roles will need to develop fit for purpose, lean processes and gain buy in from numerous stakeholders and process users, ensuring end to end improvements are achieved.
For further information, please forward your CV to our Consultant Elaine Hallworth and she will provide further information regards this exciting opportunity that is offering a salary up to £42K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays based on an 18 month FTC.