Director of Finance Transformation required by our client an international organisation, currently implementing a global business transformation programme. You will be a talented transformation leader partnering with the senior finance leadership team and delivering multiple finance transformation objectives.
The role is responsible for the delivery of the company’s global Finance Innovation Programme (FIP) and other high value solutions, solving complex business problems and implementing change at all levels with a focus on benefits delivery. You will ensure effective programme governance, stakeholder engagement, management of resource and oversight of all designs, plans and implementations.
Based at our clients prestigious offices in London the role offers a fantastic opportunity to join a multicultural environment. They are offering a salary up to £90K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Director of Finance Transformation – Key skills and experience:-
- Strong understanding of finance transformation with demonstrable ability to identify changes required in processes, people, systems and / or data and impact on finance function
- Finance and risk management and reporting: comfortable with interpreting and presenting financial and risk reports across a portfolio of different projects
- Relationship Building and Stakeholder Management: experience of developing relationships, coaching and management of senior stakeholders at the highest levels inside an organization
- Shared Service transition and operating management for complex, multi-national finance functions
- Operating in international and multicultural organizations
- Programme management experience
- Experience of achieving outcomes and exceptional results through others, virtual teams and those not in direct reporting lines
- Comfortable with leading those with complementary skills/expertise in different areas of business change
- Proven ability to drive organisational change in a complex, high pressure environment
Director of Finance Transformation – Accountabilities
- Accountable for the successful delivery, planning, implementation and embedding of the Finance Innovation (FIP) deliverables in the organisation.
- Lead specific initiatives and projects (as required) and act as SRO as required to ensure the effective delivery of financial transformation objectives.
- Deputise for the Chief Finance Officer as required
Relationships and stakeholder management
- Provide leadership, engage senior stakeholders and encourage corporate decision making, delivering change that increases effectiveness and efficiency, customer focus and staff engagement. Identify and provide solutions to remove blocks to implementation of strategic decisions across the organization.
- Support the CFO to ensure appropriate stakeholder, client & partner relationship management arrangements are in place to enable effective delivery of agreed deliverables and benefits.
- Act as a finance transformation “ambassador” at key senior-level meetings and forums across the wider organisation and with key external stakeholders (UK government, funders, etc.) to successfully engage and communicate the objectives and progress of the transformation.
Management and delivery
- Ensure delivery of a fit for purpose operating model for the finance function, supporting our strategic priorities; foster a cultural change towards a more customer focused organization with greater cost consciousness and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide commercial insight and finance operational expertise, drive the simplification and standardisation of systems and processes globally whilst enhancing the control environment.
- Ensure development and delivery of solutions to improve business insight and our ability to meet reporting obligations.
- Champion and empower our people to upskill and make better business decisions.
- Manage the finance systems portfolio, in conjunction with GIS, and commencing planning for ERP replacement.
For further information, please forward your CV to our Consultant Elaine Hallworth and she will provide further information regards this exciting opportunity that is offering a salary up to £90K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays