Operations Systems Lead (ERP) required by a fast growing international company whose global administration centre is located in Cheshire. Reporting to the Head of MIS the Operations Systems Lead role will lead on systems project tasks and working with business stakeholders across the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, growing international company and further develop your career from our client’s prestigious headquarters in Cheshire. They are offering an attractive salary of up to £45K + benefits including bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and 25 days annual holiday.
Operations Systems Lead will help realise user requirements through liaison with internal and external technical resources. There will be a short to medium term emphasis on supporting manufacturing and supply chain teams, as they experience significant strategic challenges arising from operational growth, site relocations, and expansions, and automation initiatives
Operations Systems Lead – Essential Skills and Experience
· New software system lifecycle (sourcing, implementation, maintenance etc.)
· ERP support/management – Ideally Syspro ERP, or similar Tier 2 (Microsoft Nav/XP, TOTVS, Sage X3)
· Data Visualisation Tools
· MS SQL, Excel
· B2B experience – Deep understanding of business processes (OTC – order to cash) and how technology and systems enable them
Operations Systems Lead – Desirable Skills and Experience
· Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau
· Inventory management, warehousing & Logistics
· Project Management
Operations Systems Lead -Job Accountabilities:
· Project Administration (General)
- Supporting the Head of MIS with the initiation, scoping, planning, budgetary control, and ongoing management of a variety of projects. These projects can be discrete process improvement drives (low cost, short timeframe) or strategic environment changes (up to £1m, and several years)
- Assume full responsibility for projects where necessary; arrange and chair project meetings as required
· Supply Chain & Logistics Systems
- Work with the ERP Project Lead to support the Head of Manufacturing & Logistics with system adjustments to support operational changes and/or better reporting
· Manufacturing Systems
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the manufacturing site processes and how they are supported in the system
- Partner with the manufacturing finance manager (based in Cheshire) on the longer term goals of the sites, in the general sense, to foresee how technology might support them.
· General/Other Systems
- Support general aspects of ERP work projects, globally; these needs largely arise from new company acquisitions, existing company enhancements, out of day-to-day user support
- Liaise with the ERP Project Lead, BI Manager, and external ERP consultants on technical matters, in order to successfully complete initiatives
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, growing department and to further develop your career in an international environment from our client’s prestigious headquarters in Cheshire. They are offering an attractive salary of up to £45K + benefits including bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and 25 days annual holiday.