Experienced Java Developer required by a leading software provider based on the North Wales border, close to Chester. Our client operates with an exceptional, high-profile international client base providing a range of flexible, innovative system and software solutions in both the web and mobile applications space.
Java Developer – Key Skills and Experience
Our client is seeking a broad range of software skills including but not limited to some of the following:
- Java Development with JEE
- Eclipse IDE
- Able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Monitor and review targets to support the delivery of business outcomes making appropriate recommendations and ensuring that these recommendations are carried out
- Liaise with customers, staff and colleagues to provide quality communication and care
- Carry out all other duties that contribute to the effective, efficient and quality performance
- To adopt a flexible approach to working hours within reason and where required
Java Developers are being considered at different levels of experience from Developers to Senior Developers and Team Leader level depending on skills and experience. Roles are wide ranging providing the opportunity to further develop your skills and experience in various projects as well as working with clients, on different timelines and cultures.
Java Developer – Accountabilities:
Provide professional Developer/ Programmer expertise to support the successful delivery of project implementations.
- Code and unit test enhancements to an existing JEE Web-Based application
- Create and review low level designs
- Liaise with clients to support customer test cycles (e.g. SIT, UAT, OAT etc.)
- Liaise with 2nd line support to support code changes into Pre-Production and Production Environments
- Liaise with 3rd line to support code changes going into Production
- Provide mentorship and code review support for the wider team
- Internal solution designing and documentation
- Specification of solution enhancements (Application, EDI, Dashboard Charting etc.)
- Solution enhancement testing and integration testing
- Liaison with customer and project 3rd parties
- Customer support during the implementation phase(s)
- Post go-live solution hand-over activities
Apply now to discuss this fantastic opportunity and join a close-knit team working on exciting software development and implementations in a stimulating environment. The package includes a salary of up to £40k & benefits including a company pension scheme.