Power BI Developer able to engage with people in the pursuit of implementing a new Power BI path alongside the Head of MIS, whilst also being strong on the technical aspects of the solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic international market leader, operating in a high growth market to champion the culture of BI and data visualisation within the company. Based at their prestigious headquarters in Cheshire, our client is offering an attractive salary to £50K + benefits including bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and 25 days annual holiday plus some home working.
Power BI Developer will be experienced in developing BI dashboards using Power BI. Candidates’ familiar with the development lifecycle of such reports and will have sufficient business acumen to be able to quickly develop insightful reporting for the business functions. You will be responsible for the delivery of Insights in Power BI.
Power BI Developer – Skills & Experience
· Experience of Microsoft Power BI in an enterprise capacity
· Demonstrable familiarity with datasets of ERP systems (serving finance, supply chain, commercial) and CRM system (serving sales, marketing, service)
· Microsoft SQL (SSMS SSRS)
· Databases and administration of databases
· Microsoft Dynamics
· Familiarity with usage and configuration of ETL tools (e.g. SSIS, Scribe, etc)
· Microsoft Excel / VBA / Macros
· Familiarity with using reporting tools existent within corporate software applications
· Understanding of Google Analytics and other web-driven data
· Able to direct people and tasks remotely, mainly over Skype
Power BI Developer – Main accountabilities
· Fully understand the purpose of data visualisation and dashboarding within a global enterprise, and the objectives of the main user types of such. Must be relatable and be able to partner with those teams and individuals.
· Help develop the 2020+ strategy for Power BI, from engagement of users, through to management of requests
· Be the key Power BI point of contact internally with users, superusers, and other system project teams
· Partner closely with the BI Manager to ensure that there is a roadmap for the development and implementation of key analytical datasets/data warehouses. Ensure that end-user requirements filter accurately to the technical development.
· Partner with ERP and CRM system project leads to identify improvements or additional data that can be collected within those key operational datasets.
· Support other reporting requirements outside of Power Bi on an adhoc basis, which will largely be Excel based
For further information about this exciting opportunity to help shape the implementation of BI solutions in this international environment from our client’s prestigious headquarters in Cheshire.
Our client is offering an attractive salary to £50K + benefits including bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and 25 days annual holiday plus some home working