Snr Java Microservices Developer required by international solutions provider to take the technical lead on a major internal project to redesign the core legacy java application using a Microservices architecture based on Spring frameworks, working closely with the Heads of Development, and Product to define, and implement the solution. The candidate will also be responsible for the mentoring of the existing development team, in the new architecture and best practices.
Based on the Cheshire/North Wales border region this is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team working on exciting projects in a stimulating international environment. In return you will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits plus a flexible work from home policy.
Snr Java Microservices Developer – Key Skills
- Proven track record in microservice design and implementation
- Java 8 +
- Spring-boot, spring-cloud, maven, Nexus, GitLab, Git, Jenkins, docker, message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- TDD (jUnit/Mockito/Jacoco)
- REST API development experience (json and XML)
- Relational Databases – Oracle / MS SQL Server
- Windows and Linux
Snr Java Microservices Developer – Accountabilities
- Able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Monitor and review targets to support the delivery of business outcomes making appropriate recommendations and ensuring that these recommendations are carried out.
- Liaise with customers, staff and colleagues to provide quality communication and care.
- Maintain and respect confidentiality in accordance with confidentiality policy, non-disclosure agreements and Data Protection Act.
- Carry out all other duties that contribute to the effective, efficient and quality performance of the company
- Provide assistance, advice and support to other team members as necessary.
Please forward your CV to us ASAP and we will contact you to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail. Including the opportunity for working on exciting projects in a high tech, stimulating, international environment. You will also achieve career development and the chance to earn a competitive salary and benefits and a flexible work from home policy.