We are looking for a Data Insight Analyst to join a fast-paced, innovative international company offering a formidable portfolio of digital products and opportunity.
Data Insight Analyst will report to the Head of Analytics & Insight in the technology team and should have experience of ideally Power BI and T-SQL analytical tools.
Our client is offering a salary to £35k and an attractive benefits package, with some remote working.
The role is easily commutable from Chester, Deeside, Merseyside, Manchester, Runcorn, Shrewsbury, Warrington, the Wirral and Wrexham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Insight Analyst to provide key insight to internal and external customers.
Data Insight Analyst – Essential Experience:
- Ideally expertise in using Power BI for data visualisation.
- A T-SQL user – able to build complex queries both to extract and interrogate data
- Proven commercial track record of delivering insight which has had a demonstrable business impact
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- SQL server reporting services (SSRS)
- Experience working in a rapidly evolving agile environment
- A mathematical background with a Degree in a related field (preferred)
Data Insight Analyst- Key responsibilities:
- Building Power BI reports to address business problems or gaps in understanding
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand their requirements, and the business problem they are trying to solve
- Pulling together disparate reports to build top level dashboards over a business area
- Using T-SQL to extract data and using analytical tools to analyse and provide answers to point in time questions and deliver new insight.
The successful Insight Analyst will receive a salary to £35k plus an attractive benefits package.
Please forward your CV to us ASAP and we will be in contact to provide further details.
The role is easily commutable from Birkenhead, Chester, Deeside, Liverpool, Manchester, Runcorn, Shrewsbury, Warrington, the Wirral and Wrexham and the client does offer some remote working.