Experienced second line IT Support Engineer required by an international organisation required to join a dynamic team working in a fast paced technical environment, providing 2nd line support to staff worldwide and some 1st line support where necessary.
The IT Support Engineer role is based at our client’s offices in East London and is paying a salary to c£30/35K + attractive benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your existing IT skills as part of a close knit team.
IT Support Engineer – Skills and Experience
- 3-4 years of working in a front-line technical IT support environment.
- Microsoft Azure experience (including Intune & AD)
- Excellent communication skills, able to confidently work at all levels within the company.
- Office 365
- Desktop OS including Windows 10.
- Microsoft Office 2016 including Outlook setup and troubleshooting.
- Mac OSX + Office for Mac administration & troubleshooting skills
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and above
- Windows Server Administration
- Windows services: DNS, DHCP, DFS, NPS, RDS, File and Print
- Experience with VMWare Esxi, vCenter.
IT Support Engineer – Key Responsibilities
- Providing 2nd line support to staff globally
- Providing 1st line support where deemed necessary
- Management of day-to-day IT tasks such as software installations, fault diagnosis and correction.
- Administration tasks of key IT systems including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Cloud Virtual Desktop Infrastructure used by key areas of the business.
- Monitoring internal IT servers and services globally ensuring a pro-active response is taken to any issues to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Asset management: Maintain and track inventory of equipment.
- Managing and maintaining backups for internal IT systems
- Provide support on internal IT projects as directed by the IT Support Manager
Apply now to discover more about this fantastic opportunity to work as an IT Support Engineer for a fast paced international organisation, with 2/3 days based in office once restrictions are lifted based at our client’s offices in East London and paying a salary to c£30/35K + attractive benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your existing IT skills as part of a close knit team.