Experienced CTO required by our client – an impressive, fast growing global organisation – to be responsible for their international IT operation.
Based in the Cheshire/Merseyside area our client offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and the chance to join a friendly, professional team offering an exceptional career opportunity.
They are seeking someone to provide proactive and strategic direction for their teams and deliver an IT strategy which supports the objectives of this global business. You will be working as part of the Leadership Team responsible for delivery of cutting-edge IT service ensuring MIS and IT infrastructure services are maintained.
CTO – Skills and experience
- Proven experience in a CTO/senior IT leadership role
- Track record of leading and successfully delivering diverse IT projects internationally
- Solid experience of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, security, database, storage and cloud services
- Strong leadership with the ability to build, develop, lead and motivate teams
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal abilities
- Graduate level or equivalent business experience with relevant qualifications
CTO – Responsibilities
- Design and delivery of the strategic direction of the company working within the Leadership team
- Oversee all IT management (including technology operations) in an expanding international environment
- Relationship management – engaging with key stakeholders to provide insight into the current and future requirements for IT
- Manage the technical transition and integration of business mergers and acquisitions
- Provide strong people leadership, across the business including improving the use of the available data systems and technology
- Engage staff across the business to be involved in the planning the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to the IT team
- Keep up to date with developments in technology that could improve company strategy
- Manage all aspects of cyber security, ensuring that disaster recovery and business continuity measures are firmly established
For further information regards this unique opportunity, please contact the retained Consultant Elaine Hallworth working exclusively on this opportunity