Experienced Head of HR / HR Director required by our client – an impressive, fast growing global organisation – to be responsible for centralising and managing their global HR function.
As Head of HR / HR Director, you will plan, develop, implement and evaluate the organisation’s human resource function.
Based in the Cheshire/Merseyside area our client offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and the chance to join a friendly, professional team offering an exceptional global career opportunity.
Head of HR / HR Director – Key Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management
- Previous experience in a similar role leading a team of international HR specialists
- Proven experience of working in a global environment
- Strategic and hands on experience of centralization of global HR systems
- Project delivery and onboarding process of new systems and HR providers
- Global acquisition and merger experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience of driving HR initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership and influencing capabilities
- Ability to travel internationally
Head of HR / HR Director – Key responsibilities:
- Oversee the HR function, retaining an element of hands on duties across areas such as talent acquisition, employee career development, succession planning, retention programmes, training and leadership development
- Integrate a global HR systems into a Group HR policy and performance management system.
- Develop initiatives, policies and programmes to add to existing practices
- Ensure consistency across the organisation
- Travel to global regions as required
Please contact retained Consultant Elaine Hallworth to discuss the position in more detail including the competitive salary, generous benefits package, and the chance to join a friendly, professional team offering an exceptional career opportunity.