IT Project Manager required to work with cross functional teams to manage the delivery of small to medium sized initiatives within a varied and fast paced commercial environment.
The role reports into a central change function but working closely with IT and business functions you will deliver multiple initiatives, working with multiple remote 3rd parties and with both internal and external senior stakeholders. You will operate within a hybrid framework that encompasses both waterfall and agile tools and techniques and will be able to both pragmatically apply them as required.
These initiatives may involve changes to multiple IT systems; the introduction, removal or modification to technical architecture; and / or significant business change
Our client a national organisation located conveniently between Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside requires an experienced Project Manager and are offering an attractive package up to £56K + Bonus and exceptional benefits
IT Project Manager – Key Skills and Experience
- Good working knowledge and have successfully applied a variety of delivery frameworks (eg waterfall and agile) and best practices
- Comfortable and confident managing hybrid project teams (waterfall and agile). Competent with both waterfall and agile ways of working and tools
- Commercial acumen and financial planning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations and explain complex material in a simple and easy to digest fashion
- Good influencing and negotiation skills both with internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience managing IT 3rd party suppliers and partners both on and offshore
- Strong analysis and decision-making skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills with the ability to work proactively with minimal supervision.
You will have experience of leading the delivery of software and IT change, as well as the delivery of non IT business initiatives. You will have a solid appreciation for how change impacts the business and / or end customer. Working with the business change team to ensure a seamless delivery to the end user / customer.
This is an excellent career opportunity, based in the north west of England easily accessed from Liverpool, Manchester and the surrounding areas and offering an attractive package c£56K + Bonus & Benefits. Please don’t delay in applying – for further information about the role and client please forward your CV to Steve Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment and he will call to discuss the client in more detail.