Training Manager required for our client – an innovative software solution provider of complex web applications to join its newly created Customer Interactions team within the professional services arm of this international company.
Training Manager role is a fully remote based – with very occasional visits to the office (based in Chester) for occasional team meetings – therefore candidates based around the Chester/North Wales/North West region would be ideally placed for this exciting opportunity, which pays c£40K + excellent benefits.
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and introducing the company’s newly created on-line training platform (which will be revenue generating service). You will also schedule and delivering training solutions to an audience of compliance minded customers on an in-house developed product.
Training Manager – Key Skills and Experience
- Experience delivering training to a remote audience
- Experience creating structured training modules
- Experience creating and delivering digital training media
- Experience managing a learning management solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of compliance (desirable)
- Ability to create own training videos using software (desirable)
The Training Manager will liaise with customers and team members to set up and deliver training to those customers. They will also be responsible for transitioning away from a face-to-face training method to a digital platform for self-help subscription-based training. This will require applicants to create (or source suitable methods to create) digital content (video’s, multimedia etc), plan and maintain this new platform and content going forward to make sure it is relevant and in line with the product as it progresses.
The Training Manager will also be a valued member of the customer interactions team and will be required to participate with non-technical support requests when required using their product expertise.
Training Manager – Key Responsibilities
- Schedule, deliver and monitor training to existing customers
- Create and maintain a digital platform/library to deliver training on demand through an LMS
- Assist in none technical support when required
- Monitor training usage and ensure use in a timely manner.
- Make sure training material (both digital and verbal) is up to date and relevant for the audience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a close knit team, working remotely in an interesting dynamic and forward thinking organisation working in cutting edge development in a high tech environment.
In return the successful applicant will enjoy a competitive salary c£40K + excellent Benefits, a stimulating working environment and the opportunity to add new skills to your career experience.