Project Implementation Manager required by our client a supply chain software solutions company with experience of IT / Software project implementation – responsible for planning, designing, executing, monitoring and controlling all aspects of projects – ensuring that it is completed on time and to budget.
Our client is based on the Cheshire/North Wales border region but with full remote working as an option this is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team working on exciting projects in a stimulating international environment. In return you will enjoy a salary up to £45K + Benefits including flexible working.
Project Implementation Manager (IT / Software) – Key Skills and experience:
- Proven experience within a similar Project Implementation role
- Working knowledge of producing project plans using Microsoft Project
- Ability to manage multiple and large scale projects
- Confident communicating at all levels of the business
- Superb leadership and people management skills
- Industry experience in Supply chain/Logistics would be advantageous
Project Implementation Manager (IT / Software) – Responsibilities:
- Developing and updating the project scope documents, as well as developing and reviewing detailed project work plans
- Conducting regular status meetings with the Project Team, and presenting high level reports at Project Steering meetings
- Monitoring the project progress and risk, in addition to the overall performance of Project Team members
- Communicating with customers and effectively managing relationships
- Complying with the relevant requirements of ISO 9001
- Assisting, advising, and supporting team members
Please forward your CV to us ASAP and we will contact you to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail. You will also achieve career development and the chance to earn a salary of up to 45K and benefits and a flexible work from home policy.