CRM Analyst opportunity has arisen for a motivated CRM professional to join a dynamic, growing department for an international market leader operating in a high growth market. CRM Analyst / Support Specialist will join the corporate applications team, who are tasked with the continual delivery of a fit-for-purpose applications and data environment to the organisation, serving the requirements of end-users globally.
Our client has prestigious headquarters in Chester, but has a flexible remote-working policy. The successful applicant will enjoy a salary of circa £35k pa plus bonus and an attractive benefits package.
CRM Analyst / Support Specialist – Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 (preferred) or Salesforce CRM user and configuration experience
- Commercially mindful, with an understanding how IT, applications, and data facilitates achievement of sales, marketing, and customer service user objectives
- Ability to identify and share best practice throughout the business
- Proven experience influencing key stakeholders across the business
- Strong analytical skills / report creation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Process and Data Driven
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate about CRM and is adept at managing data and improving processes. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with good analytical skills and the desire to develop their career in a global business. The CRM Analyst / Support Specialist is responsible for supporting the administration, configuration, training and evolution of Dynamics CRM across the group to ensure all business requirements and user needs are met. You will be one of the ‘go to people’ for everything CRM, supporting all users and management to get the full potential out of the system
CRM Analyst / Support Specialist – Responsibilities:
- Champion the adoption and evolution of the global CRM solution within the organisation
- upport and help to manage new requirements, issues, and escalations
- Fully understand and document the business processes that CRM supports, and the aims of the main user types of the CRM system
- Be a key CRM point of contact internally with users, and externally with our consultants
- Support testing and validation that the CRM configuration meets the business requirements and solution design
- Deliver on-boarding and refresh training on CRM processes to users from all over the globe.
- Assist global regions in ongoing maintenance and update of critical client and opportunity data
- Work with the CRM Project Lead and third-party Developers to help maximize the value of the CRM team as an effective, respected, and valued resource within the company
- Ensure all change requests are fed in to and approved by CRM Project Lead
- Perform day-to-day CRM administrative activities
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the implementation of CRM solutions in an international environment from our client’s prestigious headquarters in Cheshire. The rewards include an attractive salary to £35k pa + benefits including bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and 25 days annual holiday plus remote working.