Experienced IT Manager required by our health sector client responsible for managing 3rd party IT Suppliers, and responsibility for the governance, documentation, testing, training and implementation of change with the company’s ERP system. This will involve adding on modules around CRM and /or Project Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding professional organisation and help drive and deliver IT services. Our client has its main offices in Cheshire, but has a flexible remote-working environment once you have settled into the role. The successful applicant will enjoy a salary £40K to £55k (depending on skills and experience) plus bonus and benefits package.
IT Manager – Essential Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience and knowledge of ERP systems particularly Microsoft Navision
- New software system lifecycle (sourcing, implementation, maintenance etc.)
- Ability to identify and share best practice throughout the business
- Proven experience influencing key stakeholders across the business
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong analytical skills / report creation skills
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate about IT delivery and is adept at managing and improving processes around ERP and will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
For further information please forward your CV to our Consultant Elaine Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment who will contact you with further information