Cyber Security Analyst opportunity to join a fast moving, dynamic IT environment in an expanding city centre business. Based in central Liverpool with excellent transport links our client offers an attractive salary to £45K and great working atmosphere.
Cyber Security Analyst will be responsible for IT Security Group-wide for the business. You will need to be able to respond, act and advise in the ever-changing world of IT security.
Cyber Security Analyst – SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· A keen passion for cyber security and IT
· Excellent IT skills including knowledge of complex computer networks, operating systems, software and security appliances
· An understanding of the cyber security risks associated with various technologies and ways to manage them, SIEM
· A good working knowledge of various security technologies such as network application firewalls, host intrusion prevention and anti-virus.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and access risks, threats patterns and trend
· Teamworking skills in order to collaborate with team members and clients
· Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
· Excellent attention to detail
· An ability to work under pressure, particularly when dealing with threats and at times of high demand.
Cyber Security Analyst – ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
· To keep up to date with the latest security and technological development surrounding corporate IT environments
· Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage / mitigate them in the businesses
· To contribute and enhance disaster recovery and incident response plan
· Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised or illegal activity
· Test and evaluate security products and ensure they are adding the right value at group level
· To be able to use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
· Identify potential security weaknesses and implement measures and mitigations to strengthen security posture across the group
This is an excellent opportunity to join this exciting expanding company at a time of new IT structure and strategy. This opportunity will provide the incumbent the chance to develop their skills and experience and step up to being a senior member of this IT Team.
For further information forward your CV to Steve Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment