Fantastic opportunity for an IT Systems Analyst required by a company operating in a regulated financial environment, and offering a hybrid working environment (remote working 4 days a week). You will be responsible for implementing and supporting key changes and initiatives to our clients systems and applications and to maximise usage of technology.
This is a great opportunity for a generic IT Specialist to combine their business and IT experience to join a progressive IT department in a hands-on capacity with the opportunity to develop to team lead and be rewarded with a competitive salary to £45/50K plus excellent benefits and a hybrid working environment.
IT Systems Analyst – Skills & experience:
Good Knowledge/understanding of the following core technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Server (all versions)
- Microsoft Windows Desktops (all versions)
- Active Directory – DNS, DHCP, WINS, Group Policy, DFS
- Ideally knowledge of SQL, Oracle and Solaris
- Ideally some knowledge of the financial services sector and applicable systems
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Project management principles and awareness
IT Systems Analyst -Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with key IT Vendors to develop and support the core IT systems
- Undertake and own technology horizon scanning – monitor industry trends and development
- Manage technology change and the introduction of new applications and services with a sound understanding of the underlying business components and processes
- Nurture and maintain stakeholder relationships and communications as part of change
- Undertake system checks, housekeeping and daily production control of routine IT activities as necessary
- Train and educate the business on the abilities of all IT systems and implement continuous improvement
- Deputise for the Head of IT as required
- Assist the Head of IT with IT controls and governance
This is an excellent opportunity to join this professional working environment with lots of career development opportunities. This opportunity will provide the incumbent the chance to develop their skills and experience and step up to being a senior member of this IT Team. In return you will enjoy an attractive salary of c £45/50k pa plus benefits and a hybrid working environment, (remote working 4 days per week offered). Please contact our Senior Consultant Elaine Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment for further information.