The role is a full-time hybrid permanent position based in the North Yorkshire region with a flexible home working, an attractive salary to £55K + a range of excellent benefits.
Working in a fast-paced environment, with a large cross-functional programme team, you’ll be required to keep tasks on track, sending progress communications to stakeholders, and ensuring any issues are resolved as efficiently as possible.
Project Manager Skills and experience:
We’re looking for candidates with strong knowledge of business processes, procedures and systems as well as having the ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Self-starters who can work with minimal direction, with a proactive and resilient approach
- People who are capable to deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and literacy skills
- Able to communicate across all levels of the business, whilst possessing compelling influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven organisational and time management capabilities, along with excellent analytical skills and high levels of attention to detail
- Financial services project management experience
You’ll be responsible for developing project plans, liaising with a wide range of stakeholders, and agreeing deliverables required to successfully complete. Pulling together information from across the business to create an achievable plan for each event, and then managing it through to completion.
For further information regarding this opportunity please forward your CV to our Senior Recruiter Elaine Hallworth, who will contact you with further information