Looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your experience in a IT Account Manager role – we are looking for an Account Manager / Customer Interaction Specialist for our client – an innovative software solution provider, who seek a motivated individual to work within its recently created Customer Interactions team within the professional services arm of this international company.
Account Manager / Customer Interaction Specialist role is a fully remote based – with very occasional visits to the office ( based in Chester) for the team meetings etc – therefore candidates based around the Chester/North Wales/North West region would be ideally placed for this exciting opportunity, which pays c£30K + excellent benefits.
Account Manager / Customer Interaction Specialist can expect to be talking with customers in order to build strong relationships and assist in non- technical support. You will work with new and existing customers to ensure they get the most out of the products through training and initial account setup. Therefore a background in Customer Service or as a Service Desk Analyst would be beneficial.
Account Manager / Customer Interaction Specialist – Key Skills
- Able to clearly gather, discuss and propose requirements to stakeholders
- Confident in a multi-skilled environment
- Motivated to deliver customer excellence whilst mindful of business needs.
- Able to create digital content to assist in a customer self-help solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within a customer success role at within the technology sector
- Experience in Compliance and/or life sciences
- Experience in delivering projects (either individually or part of a team)
Account Manager / Customer Interaction Specialist Responsibilities
- Act as product and services expert to the team
- Act as technical liaison with Customer Interactions and Development departments
- Undertake detailed analysis of prospect business processes & practices to understand, identify and then document business needs and determine solutions to business problems.
- Provide product demonstrations as appropriate and define & manage proof of concept activities
- Identify & manage the delivery of services to new and existing clients
- Commit to high-calibre customer care throughout all phases of the implementation life cycle.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools such as JIRA
Once up to speed, you will be expected to gather requirements from customers in order to produce work packages to pass to the development team and provide a liaison between the customers and the R&D team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a close knit team, working remotely in an interesting, dynamic and forward thinking organisation working in cutting edge development in a high tech environment. In return the successful applicant will enjoy a competitive salary c£30K + excellent Benefits, a stimulating working environment and the opportunity to add new skills to your career experience.