Experienced and influential Senior .Net developer required to join our client a UK based multi-award winning innovation and technology company, providing specialist health sector software solutions. The Senior Developer is responsible for a continuous flow of product innovation leading to the improvement of existing products.
This position is hybrid with time split between our client’s offices in Plymouth and working remotely as required. The role offers an attractive salary to £50K + Benefits and the chance to join a fantastic growing team.
Senior .NET Developer – Key Skills and Experience
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equal work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in senior role
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with Agile development technologies
- Experience of DevOps
- Experience of cloud solutions
- .net core web development covering APIs, MVC and preferably Signal-R
- Proficient in T-SQL and general MS SQL Server administration
Senior .NET Developer – Preferred Experience
- Azure Dev Ops Services
- Application Containerisation
- OAUTH 2
- C# desktop application development using WPF
- Experience in the Medical Device Industry
Senior .NET Developer – Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading in architectural design of the company’s software solutions and database architecture
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology developments
- Working closely with VPR&D on a unified vision/roadmap of our solutions
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Diagnosing the more esoteric issues from support
- Rapid prototyping of new features for stakeholder review
- Writing technical documentation
- Managing project timeline and tasks
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a close knit team, working remotely in an interesting dynamic and forward thinking organisation working in cutting edge development in a high tech environment.
In return the successful applicant will enjoy a competitive salary c£50K + excellent Benefits, a stimulating working environment and the opportunity to add new skills to your career experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org