Agile Project Delivery Lead required to manage the creation and implementation of new Digital and Technology products for the Projects and Programmes division of international organisation. The Digital and Technology team is tasked with achieving continuous improvement in the company’s technology portfolio, leading the transformation into a digitally able business.
Agile Project Delivery Lead role is hybrid UK-wide based out of the client’s main offices based in either London, Manchester, Cardiff or Edinburgh. Our client offers a salary up to £46,230 + £3,300 London allowance where applicable. The successful candidate will also enjoy a first class benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays package.
Agile Project Delivery Lead – Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of managing relevant projects
- Confident in Agile development management methodologies
- Ability to manage programs and projects of scale and any MFA rollout experience would advantageous
- Ability to analyse requirements with the sponsor/stakeholders, defining specification, planning, revising, implementing an evaluating small to large, low to high-risk delivery
- Able to add value, guide and coach your team and organisation through the delivery processes.
- Ability to maintain delivery pace
- Ability to use formal and informal negotiating and motivation techniques to influence others behaviour and persuade them to think and act differently
Employing Agile methodology, you will be dealing with both external delivery suppliers and in-house teams for its products. These will include digital design experts (including User Experience and Information Architecture), digital technology experts (working on content management systems, systems design and performance), content managers, and Social Media experts. These are supported by functions in operations, governance, programme management, business analytics and finance. The team works closely with a matrix of technology leads, charged with leading digital strategy and activity in regions and in the Specialist Business areas.
Agile Project Delivery Lead – Main responsibilities
- Own the delivery of digital products assigned to this role
- Manage any third-party integrators To be responsible for managing and track project plans, risk and issue logs and sprint backlogs as required.
- To initiate, develop and maintain effective relationships and engagement with owners and stakeholders, dispersed across the globe. Build and maintain delivery teams, ensuring they are motivated, collaborating and working well ensuring they focus the team on what is most important to the delivery of products and services. Provide regular project reporting to agreed templates to various stakeholders
- Coach and mentor both team members and others to apply the most appropriate Agile and Lean tools and techniques
- Be conversant with both Waterfall and Agile project management techniques and how they can work harmoniously together as complimentary concepts.
The role is offered on a permanent basis, and is based UK-wide in either London or Manchester and with a salary up to £46,230 + £3,300 London allowance where applicable. The successful candidate will also enjoy a first class benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays package. Please forward your CV to our Consultant Steve Hallworth further information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com