Application Support Analyst required by our client, to be responsible for overseeing the operational support of the their main operating system (ProVision – full on the job training provided) and to maximise the client’s usage of ProVision to meet customer needs in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
Our client is based in Preston/Chorley region and offers a hybrid working environment, but you are required in the office 1-2 days a week and can work remotely the remaining time. They are also offering an attractive salary to c£25K + Benefits
This opportunity will provide an excellent career opportunity for a candidate with application support skills and technical skills to develop their career within business and application support.
Application Support Analyst – Skills and experience:
- Systematic problem solving skills and the ability to implement solutions to solve root cause of problems
- Ideally in-depth knowledge and experience of the ProVision or Sopra Steria or DPR system
- Strong application awareness, technical adeptness
- Understanding of service desk and incident management methodology and operation
- Business and technical skills across operational areas
- Logging of IT Service desk service requests and incidents
- Administration and management of service requests
- Detailed MS Excel knowledge, MS Office skills, PC support skills
- Understanding of business processes
- Appreciation of regulatory environment and business impact
- Able to handle multiple, priorities balancing the needs of each according to business impact
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above including Maths and English or equivalent
- Evidence of working in a technical role within a comparable organisation (ideally in Financial Services).
Application Support Analyst – Responsibilities:
- Support of the company’s core operating system (ProVision) in order to meet the operational requirements and demands of the business.
- Understand and oversee the company’s use of ProVision rules and ensure they map as intended to business processes
- Assist and support the testing of ProVision software releases with the various operational business units including live deployment
- Ownership and oversight of day, month and year end processes
- Diary, letter, mail merge support and management within ProVision
- As part of production control, schedule and run day, month and year ends as necessary
- Assist in the development/changes of the core operating system in order to meet the changing needs of customers and intermediaries in line with regulatory requirements and change
- Call logging of helpdesk service requests
- Service management and administration of service requests.
For further information about this opportunity please forward your CV to Steve Hallworth
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com