BI Lead Developer required for our clients Business Intelligence Service department to join a growing BI & Analytics team at an extremely busy and exciting time.
Our client is easily accessed from Bradford, Leeds, Bingley, Harrogate and Preston areas and is offering an excellent salary to c £55K + excellent benefits including bonus, pension and an attractive share scheme as well as a fantastic career opportunity with realistic progression opportunities and a technical training & development programme.
We are looking for a Senior BI Developer to work as part of a team to deliver high-quality, accurate data and reporting solutions which satisfy customer expectations.
BI Lead Developer – Key skills and Experience
- Significant experience of BI development and support in a medium to complex organisation.
- Significant knowledge of the data management processes as well as the development of front-end reporting and analytics solutions.
- Experience of SQL Server, BI toolkit (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI) and SQL programming plus data visualisation and performance tuning is required. SAP Business Objects is desirable.
- Experience of Agile development is preferred.
- Collaborates and communicates well, builds great working relationships, influences others, challenges effectively and responds well to challenge from others, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
- Has a strong work ethic and is able to deal with sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Able to give advice, mentor and pass on knowledge.
BI Lead Developer will collaborate with stakeholders to define reporting requirements and to design and implement reporting/data management systems to facilitate business decisions or provide commercial opportunities whilst supporting and maintaining existing systems.
You will also provide technical leadership within your development team and influence continuous improvement across the wider department.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-moving global FS organisation who value career development offering a competitive salary to £55K & Excellent Benefits including bonus and a share scheme & flexible working – in return to join an expanding dedicated BI & Analytics team with some exciting projects in a commercially driven sector. Apply now for further information from our Senior Consultant.