BI Technical Specialist required for our clients Business Intelligence Service department who will join a growing BI & Analytics team at an extremely busy and exciting time.
Our client is easily accessed from Bradford, Leeds, Bingley, Harrogate and Preston areas and is offering an excellent salary to c £55K + excellent benefits including bonus, pension and an attractive share scheme as well as a fantastic career opportunity.
BI Technical Specialist – Key skills and Experience
- Experience working with complex Business Intelligence Systems
- Ability to coach, mentor and provide technical leadership to your immediate team and wider BI community
- Vast knowledge and understanding of Data Warehousing and BI technologies, particularly SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and PowerBI
- The skill to collate business requirements and transform these into BI data warehouse processes, scheme and reporting solutions
- Recent know-how of developing e2e Data Warehousing and BI solutions in a commercial environment
- Evidence of driving innovation and continuous improvement in previous roles, looking at new concepts, techniques and solutions
- Highly effective stakeholder management with internal and external customers
You will use your expertise to instigate, develop and lead on BI solution designs across our client’s data warehouse and provide technical assessments for change. You would be expected to make sound contributions to the Data Warehouse strategy and implement this working with the development teams to ensure this is achieved.
You will work closely with clients and operational departments to see how they can continuously improve the BI service offered and therefore you will have the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
You will be collaborative in your approach working with our BI Change Delivery teams, ensuring that all changes to Data and BI solutions are delivered on time, to quality and within budget. It will consequently be your responsibility to lead on the design and development of any associated changes to the data warehouse and supporting technology
As a passionate BI Technical Specialist, you’ll be innovative and self-motivated – able to demonstrate proven experience of working within a similar role and environment. Equally, this may be the next step for you in your career.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-moving global FS organisation who value career development offering a competitive salary to £55K & Excellent Benefits including bonus and a share scheme & flexible working – in return to join an expanding dedicated BI & Analytics team with some exciting projects in a commercially driven sector. Apply now for further information from our Senior Consultant.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org