Business Analyst required leading name in the financial sector, operating a vast and diverse portfolio of change projects.
This is a full-time permanent positions with a flexible approach to work, predominantly remote working but an expectancy to work in the Company’s HQ offices in North Yorkshire (BD postcode) up to 40% of the time when needed. Successful Business Analyst will enjoy salary up to £55K and first rate benefits including Employee Share Plan, Company Pension, flexible working hours/Location, progression opportunities and excellent working culture
Business Analyst – Skills & Experience
- Ability to demonstrate capability in the standard BA skills, methods, and techniques within a fast-paced organisation
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances, get to grips with complex projects/data and add value by seeing the bigger picture.
- Experience of building and maintaining strong working relationships
- Ability to operate at all levels across the business, with clients and 3rdparties
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to plan and facilitate workshops
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience of end-to-end business change projects
- Financial Services and/or Outsource Provider working knowledge is of benefit
Business Analyst – Responsibilities
- Collate, shape, and manage requirements from Company stakeholders
- Develop robust proposals that provide solutions that meet requirements
- Following these through to successful implementation
- Ensure that the development of solution proposals and option papers are fully approved to allow the decisions that are made are effective and in-line with strategic objectives.
The Company is a world leader in financial services with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients.
For further information this exciting career opportunity, and enjoy a great package including a salary up to £55K and first rate benefits including Employee Share Plan, Company Pension, flexible working hours/Location, progression opportunities and excellent working culture please contact retained Consultant Elaine Hallworth
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com