Business Analyst(s) required leading name in the financial sector, operating a vast and diverse portfolio of change projects. These are full-time permanent positions with a flexible approach to work, predominantly remote working but an expectancy to work in the Company’s HQ offices in North Yorkshire (BD postcode) up to 40% of the time when needed. Successful Business Analyst will enjoy salary up to £50K and first rate benefits including Employee Share Plan, Company Pension, flexible working hours/Location, progression opportunities and excellent working culture
Business Analyst – Skills & Experience
- Ability to demonstrate capability in the standard BA skills, methods, and techniques within a fast-paced organisation
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances, get to grips with complex projects/data and add value by seeing the bigger picture.
- Experience of building and maintaining strong working relationships
- Ability to operate at all levels across the business, with clients and 3rdparties
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to plan and facilitate workshops
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience of end-to-end business change projects
- Financial Services and/or Outsource Provider working knowledge is of benefit
Business Analyst – Responsibilities
- Collate, shape, and manage requirements from Company stakeholders
- Develop robust proposals that provide solutions that meet requirements
- Following these through to successful implementation
- Ensure that the development of solution proposals and option papers are fully approved to allow the decisions that are made are effective and in-line with strategic objectives.
The Company is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients.
For further information this exciting career opportunity, please contact retained Consultant Steve Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org