Business Analyst Manager required by a leading financial services organisation to manage a team of Business Analysts as well as acting as Lead BA on Programmes and Projects.
You’ll be joining a forward thinking and dynamic Change function, managing a team and being responsible for developing people, carrying out quality one-to- ones, delivering feedback and coaching. The Business Analyst Manager role can be based anywhere within the UK with hybrid or remote working, however there will be a requirement for occasional on-site visits to the Yorkshire Office. The role is paying a competitive salary up to £65K + excellent benefits.
Business Analyst Manager – Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of leading/mentoring less experienced BAs – including quality assessment of deliverables
- Planning analysis activities and approach across large scale programmes
- Managing BA delivery plans for multiple BAs
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience of end-to-end business change projects
- Mortgage Market and related regulation experience is of benefit
- Experience of face-to-face client engagement as well as working with internal stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage conflicting demands
- BA qualification e.g., ISEB/IIBA an advantage
The Lead BA activities will include developing the analysis approach, managing the analysis backlog and working closely with the project team to ensure successful delivery.
Business Analyst Manager – main responsibilities
- Working on developments including Regulatory Projects, migrations and portfolio sales
- Software development
- System integration
- Company integrations
- Smaller changes where BAs are the change lead – where you might be involved in estimation, planning and resourcing analysis activities and present analysis.
Building and maintaining strong working relationships will come naturally to you and you should be able to evidence your ability to operate at all levels across the business, with clients and 3rd parties. Equally, you will have strong negotiation and influencing skills and won’t be afraid to challenge the status quo when needed.
The Company is a world leader in financial services with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients.
For further information this exciting career opportunity, and enjoy a great package including a salary up to £65K and first rate benefits including Employee Share Plan, Company Pension, flexible working hours/Location, progression opportunities and excellent working culture please contact retained Consultant Elaine Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment