Business Analyst required to work on a major project to review and upgrade processes for carrying out screening checks on all staff starting work for our client a global organisation.
Business Analyst will be based out of our client’s offices in central Manchester (yards from a central railway network) and offers a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting project in a multicultural and international environment. The role is offered as a 6 month FTC on a prorated salary up to £30K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Business Analyst – Key skills and experience:-
- Demonstratable experience of providing a range of business analysis services throughout the project life cycle on change programmes (from development of business Case through to benefits analysis) impacting at SBU / Regional level
- Track record of delivering sustainable business focused solutions
- Detailed understanding of business process mapping and design and systems analysis design
- Extensive experience of business analysis and development in a complex environment and understanding interfaces and dependencies with other systems (e.g SAP HR systems)
- Understands the ‘soft-side’ of Business Analysis and has experience of communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels. : Uses active listening, formal and informal negotiating and motivation techniques to influence and persuade, while respecting difference of view and culture.
- Excellent experience of Microsoft Office (and O365) applications including SharePoint, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Proven leadership / influencing experience including developing relationships with different areas of the business, building collaborative relationships and tenacity to drive projects forward
- Degree level qualification or equivalent professional experience
- Professional business analysis qualification/certification, aligned to BCS or IIBA
Business Analyst will be working on a new Pre-Appointment Screening policy and delivery model and implementation is under way. This role will focus specifically on the global roll-out of Pre-Appointment screening across the whole organisation.
For further information, please forward your CV to our Consultant Elaine Hallworth and she will provide further information regards this exciting opportunity that is offering a salary up to £30K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays, based on a 6 month FTC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org