Our client is looking to recruit a number of Business Analysts to join a growing IT Department at their head office working in the Chester/North Wales region and offers an attractive salary (to £40K) and benefits package including remote working (with c2 days per week required in the office)
You will work closely with the Business Stakeholders, IT Developers, Testers and Integrations and Infrastructure teams to deliver on projects within the business.
Business Analyst – Skills required:
- Strong analytical skills
- Logical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to be vigilant and inquisitive with good attention to detail
- Understanding of workflows and process flow diagrams
- The ability and willingness to work well in a team and independently
- Excellent interpersonal communication & influencing skills
- Willingness to support others
- Highly self-motivated and well organized. Ability to manage workloads effectively
- Knowledge and/or expertise in agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Knowledge and/or expertise in using MS DevOps (Backlog, User Stories, Kanban Board)
- Office productivity skills are desirable, MS office, Excel, Visio etc…
As a business, they are continually looking to improve how they do things, this includes technology enhancements to improve and simplify business processes through delivering high quality IT applications written by their .Net development team. As with all technology enhancements it is essential that we ensure the Business requirements are fully understood and documented. Thorough analysis ensures the Business requirements are both challenged and met as part of the development lifecycle.
The Business Analyst will be involved in the projects throughout its life cycle. From requirements gathering to implementation. There will often be times when there are multiple projects being worked on at any one time.
Business Analyst – Key Accountabilities:
- Attending project workshops, meetings, sprint reviews and system demos
- Working with business stakeholders, developers and the Testers to understand business / project requirements – this could involve facilitating workshops, 1-2-1 interviews etc.
- Documenting the requirements following the agile methodology (Epics, Features, Stories etc.) – providing process flows where appropriate
- Preparing project backlogs and sprint plans (essentially the project plan)
- Provide project updates either in project team meetings, or steering groups and support the Project Manager regarding financial responsibility for designated projects.
For further information regards the opportunity please forward your CV to our dedicated recruiter Elaine Hallworth and she will provide further information on this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com